[KS] (romanization systems)

David C. Kang David.C.Kang at Dartmouth.EDU
Sun Mar 3 15:27:47 EST 2002

--- You wrote:
I wonder if anyone is
for the new system. It would be enlightening to hear from those who are for
the new system,
--- end of quote ---

You know, I prefer the M-R system, but I'm considering switching. The last two pieces I published I used the M-R system, and those diacriticals made the whole publishing process extremely difficult. The first set of proofs got them wrong, and then the second set was also screwy, although I think I caught all the mistakes. Just for ease of publishing the lack of diacriticals in the new system is a big plus, so I may succumb to "Bag, Busan, and Gimpo."

Dave