[KS] literary thought of Hong Tae-yong--RESENT with Publication Date

Young-Key Kim-Renaud kimrenau at gwu.edu
Thu Mar 21 01:19:49 EST 2002

Hi Ann,

You might want to check the entry, "Hong Taeyong" by Kim T'aejun of Tongguk
University, in _Han'guk munhak chakkaron_ 3: ChosOnsidaeUi chakka 2, edited by
Hwang P'aegang et al, 2000, Seoul: Jimoondang (jimoon at shinbiro.com), pp.
161-174.  There seems to be quite a bit of research on Hong Taeyong's literary
and
philosphical thought: The reference section lists twenty six publications in
addition to cited works by Hong Taeyong.

All best,
Young-Key Kim-Renaud