[KS] Nine cloud dream tranaslation

Heather Willoughby headzyby at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 10:58:08 EDT 2003

I recently bought a used copy of Rutt's book -- in
excellent condition, I might add -- from Abebooks.com.
 They are an excellent resource for used books because
they list the inventory from numerous bookstores
throughout the United States and Canada, but do not
assess their own surcharge for your purchases.  I
received all of my books within a week of ordering. As
I recall, there was at least one other copy of
"Virtuous Women" available.

--Heather Willoughby