[KS] The 2004 Korean Literature Translation Fellowship Program

Sanghwan Lee bc95032 at toeic.co.kr
Tue Apr 8 03:50:03 EDT 2003

Dear members,

The 2004 Korean Literature Translation Fellowship Program.

We are pleased to announce the 2004 the Korean Literature Translation Fellowship Program.
The International Communication Foundation (ICF) is a non-profit Seoul-based private foundation, established in 1982. The program provides prospective translators with financial aid for studying at Korean universities or at their home institutions to develop their translation skills. Applications are invited from candidates whose English is native and who want to specialize in translating Korean literature into English. Please forward this information to anyone who might be interested in taking advantage of this opportunity.

* Deadline : September 30, 2003
* Term : One year, renewable
* Grant amount
  Study in Korea : Two million won per month
  Study in home institution : A quarterly stipend of US$5,000

Details are available on our web at www.icfkorea.net.
Please feel free to contact me by email at yds at icfkorea.net, if you have any questions on the program.
Thank you for your interest in our program.

Best regards,

Sanghwan Lee
The International Communication Foundation