[KS] the Korean language

jaynee jayne at newdream.net
Tue Apr 8 15:20:08 EDT 2003

Hello,

I am a second generation Korean-American who knows very little Korean.
However, my parents and my older sister (who knows more Korean and has
spent time in Korea) like to rattle off an interesting fact on occasion.
They say Korean is the most scientific (spoken?) language in the world.  I
ran a Google search and other Koreans say this on their personal website,
but I do not know who else thinks this.  One website mentioned that it was
supported by a German anthropologist, but it did not mention his name.  Do
you know if this is true and if so, what was the anthropologist's
name and title of study?

Sincerely,
Jayne Jung