[KS] Korean Document Delivery service

joy kim joykim at usc.edu
Wed Apr 9 13:29:52 EDT 2003

Dear Eastlib and Korean Studies subscribers,

I am passing on the following info for those interested in document delivery services from Korea.  I have not tried myself yet, but Kyobo and Nuri Media are reliable vendors.  One pays for individual articles (or items) as-needed basis, and the price is quite reasonable, so this may be the best option for those (libraries or individuals) who cannot afford to subscribe the whole databases.  Certainly worth checking it out.  For questions, please contact Mr. Lee below, or I will be happy to forward to him.

Joy Kim
Curator, Korean Heritage Library http://www.usc.edu/isd/archives/arc/libraries/eastasian/korea/
University of Southern California
University Park