[KS] Announcement of the launch of the Korea Journal website

김은아 eakim at unesco.or.kr
Fri Aug 29 02:17:34 EDT 2003

Dear list members:

We are pleased to announce the opening of the Korea Journal website at

www.ekoreajournal.net.  As many may know, The Korea Journal (ISSN 0023-3900)

was founded as an English journal in 1961 with the ultimate aim of globally promoting

all facets of Korean Studies.  Since then, it has been widely recognized by scholars in that field.

The new website allows visitors to more easily search and access articles in PDF/HTML forms, as well as view abstracts of recent articles. In the initial stages of the website launch we will be providing access to articles from the last three years.  A comprehensive archive of all published articles will be available online no later than November 2003.

We would also deeply appreciate your taking the time to visit our website and join the Korea

Journal online.  We also hope you express your views in the “Readers' Comments" section, which can be used as a useful online community and a place for discussing other related issues.

    Sincerely,

     Yi Jeong-hyeon

      Editor-in-cheif, Korea Journal

      Publication and Information Team