[KS] [Q] North Korea

joy kim joykim at usc.edu
Mon Dec 1 15:26:35 EST 2003

EunJeong,

Below are some suggested citations for you, all held by the Library of Congress.  Some titles are held by other libraries as well including my own.

Database: WorldCat

1 Widaehan Suryong Kim Il-song Tongji ui pogon yongdosa /
             Publication: [P?yongyang] : Kwahak Paekkwa Sajon Chonghap
             Ch?ulp?ansa, 1990 Document:    Korean (Show vernacular) : Book
             Libraries Worldwide: 6
2 On the further improvement of the health service :
             letter to the National Conference of Health Workers, April
             21, 1985 /
             Author:      Kim, Chong-il.Publication: Pyongyang, Korea
             : Foreign Languages Pub. House, 1987 Document:    English : Book
             Libraries Worldwide: 9   UNIV OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
3 Choson pogonsa /
             Author:      Hong, Sun-won.Publication: [P?yongyang] :
             Kwahak, Paekkwa Sajon Ch?ulp?ansa, 1981 Document:    Korean (Show
             vernacular) : Book   Libraries Worldwide: 5   UNIV OF SOUTHERN
             CALIFORNIA
4 Chuch?e uihak = Juche uihak.
             Publication: P?yongyang : Kwahak, Paekkwa Sajon
             Ch?ulp?ansa, 1982-  Document:    Korean (Show vernacular) : Serial
             Publication  : Periodical   Libraries Worldwide: 2
5 Inmin pogonpop ul ch?olchohi kwanch?ol haja :
             Choson Minjujuui Inmin Konghwaguk Ch?oego Inmin Hoeui che
             6-ki che 4-ch?a hoeui eso han yonsol, 1980-yon 4-wol 4-il /
             Author:      Kim, Il-song, 1912-Publication: [P?yongyang]
             : Choson Nodongdang Ch?ulp?ansa, 1980 Document:    Korean (Show
             vernacular) : Book   Libraries Worldwide: 4
6 Choson Minjujuui Inmin Konghwaguk Inmin pogon pop :
             Choson Minjujuui Inmin Konghwaguk ch?oego Inminhoe ui che
             6-ki che 4-ch?a hoeui eso ch?aet?aek, 1980-yon 4-wol 3-il.
             Corp Author: Korea (North)Publication: [P?yongyang] :
             Choson Nodongdang Ch?ulp?ansa, 1980 Document:    Korean : Book
             Libraries Worldwide: 2
7 Interview with Senator Robert Dole on health care