[KS] Books again

Horace H. Underwood hhu at fulbright.or.kr
Mon Dec 1 21:34:50 EST 2003

Dear Colleagues:

Some book opportunities again.

First, NOW AVAILABLE and STILL FREE.  The Fulbright Commission in Korea in
2001 began publishing a little annual called "The Korea Fulbright Review."
Described as "a palette of research done by and experiences of Fulbrighters
in Korea" it ranges from serious research by Fulbright senior scholars and
American Fulbright graduate students in Korean studies to viewpoint and
experience essays by Fulbright English Teaching Assistants (ETAs) about
their year teaching in provincial secondary schools.  Three volumes have now
been published, called (logically), 2001, 2002, and 2003.

All three issues of the Korea Fulbright Review are available at NO CHARGE to
anyone in any country who wishes any single issue or the entire set of
three.  If you would like the Korea Fulbright Review, please email me at
<hhu at fulbright.or.kr>, indicating which years you wish.  Please include your
preferred complete mailing address TYPED IN ADDRESS FORMAT so we can print
out the email and paste the address directly on the envelope.

In my last "Book Opportunities" notice, two years ago, I also offered a list
of Korean books for sale.  That second list was to have been the last, but
apparently I was incorrect.  I have found some more excess and duplicate
books (plus, of course, the indigestible dregs of the previous lists), and
once again, I hope to be able to sell some of them to interested individuals
and scholars of Korean studies.  There are about 150 volumes which have been
entered in a book/price list. The list is a Word document, a table, of 150
KB.  The Korean Studies list wisely does not allow us to fill up people's
mailboxes with big messages or attachments, so the list is neither attached
nor pasted.  Rather, if you or others you know are interested in acquiring
books on Korea or even just looking at a list of books, please reply to me
directly at <hhu at fulbright.or.kr> and I will send you the list as an
attachment.

Thank you.

Horace H. Underwood