[KS] request for agricultural info

Lancaster Doug weltstench at hotmail.com
Fri May 23 23:00:04 EDT 2003

Does anyone know of an online authoritative and comprehensive source of
information about agriculture in general in the DPRK - in English? I have a
hard time getting access to hard copy materials in English where I am (in
rural South Korea) and unfortunately my Korean is not quite good enough at
this point in time to make that struggle worthwhile.  I have an impressive
collection of bits and pieces from ReliefWeb, other WFP/FAO sites, the
English versions of ROK government sites, USDA etc. but I still haven't
been able to find something with the level of detail I am looking for.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Doug Lancaster

도처에 도사리는 재해의 위험들. AIG의 무료보험으로 해결하세요.