[KS] Explaining the conflict to children

Tim Schrock tim.schrock at gmx.net
Sun Sep 7 11:52:58 EDT 2003

Dear list,

in my youth organisation (a German NGO) we're currently working on concepts
to treat issues like the North-South Korea conflict with kids aged 9-13. Of
course this isn't such an easy task... the programme should be interesting
but also "enjoyable" to the children in our local groups. So we also look
for songs, games or other things related to North and South Korea.

Anyone who has experience in that field and could share some ideas on how to
work on it?

Thank you in advance!

Tim Schrock