[KS] North Korean constitutional law

Kevin Shepard kevin_shepard at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 00:49:24 EST 2004

I'd like to start by thanking everyone for all of the information provided on this forum.  I wish that my first post would be one adding to the knowledge base, but instead I'm in need of assistance.  Can anyone tell me where I can find translated versions of North Korea's 48,72, and/or 92 constitutions?  In an attempt to identify the available research to non-Korean speakers(readers), I am attempting an English-language-only  literature review of NK constitutional law.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kevin Shepard
Doctoral candidate, North Korean Policy and Unification
Kyungnam University North Korean Studies Graduate Program
21-89 Nokbeon-Dong, Uenpyung-Gu, Seoul
South Korea
C.P: 011-9208-1329