[KS] goguryeo symposium - Northeast Asia Project

Sangkee Peter Lee sangkee at uclink.berkeley.edu
Fri Apr 30 03:36:26 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,

I just want to thank everyone for their responses and the recommendations. They were extremely
helpful. Committee for Korea Studies hosted the symposium at UC Berkeley two days ago and we had a
pretty good turnout (about 80 people). These were our following guest speakers:

Choe, Gwang Shik (Professor at Korea University, Korea)
Huh, Kwon (Director of Culture, Korean National Commission for UNESCO)
Nagashima, Kimichika ( Professor at Kyoto University, Japan)
Stevenson, Miwha (Professor at University of Kansas)

Thank you again.

Peter Lee