[KS] CKS election results

Hyung Pai hyungpai at eastasian.ucsb.edu
Fri Feb 27 16:21:34 EST 2004

Dear members,
I would like to announce and welcome two new members of the CKS
executive committee for 2004-6 . They are Profs. Nam-hee Lee
(UCLA-Modern Korean History) and Prof. Choi, Hyae-wol (Arizona State
University- Korean Literature). They will replace the outgoing members,
Hyung Il Pai and Roger Janelli. The current members are Ross King
(UBC), Robert Buswell (UCLA), Edward Shultz (U. of Hawaii), Sheila
Miyoshi-Jaeger (Oberlin College) and Nancy Abelman (U. of
Illinois-Urbana Champagne). I received a total of 359 mailed ballots
and a few by emails.
Hyung Il Pai
Associate Professor
East Asian Languages and Cultural Studies,
HSSB Building, University of California, Santa Barbara CA 93106
Fax: 805) 893-3011, Phone: 805) 893-2245
Email: Hyungpai at eastasian.ucsb.edu
Dept. Web-site -http://www.eastasian.ucsb.edu/