[KS] Important! Correction to website address for BAKS Papers

Jim Hoare jim at jhoare10.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Jan 28 10:28:03 EST 2004

To:  Korean Studies Discussion List

From:  Jim Hoare, BAKS

Subject:  Important! Correction to website address for BAKS Papers

Date:  28 January 2004

Dear Associates,

Sincere apologies to any of you who may have had difficulty in accessing the BBR online catalogue to view the pages listing BAKS Papers.  We gave an incomplete address in our last email, omitting the final 'shtml'.  It should read:

http://www.bbr-online.com/catalogue/Items/BAKSpapers.shtml

Sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused.

Jim Hoare

BRITISH ASSOCIATION FOR KOREAN STUDIES

BAKS Papers, volume 9, published 2004

Henrik H. Sørensen:  'Protecting the nation': Korean Buddhism under the rule of

            Park Chung Hee, 1961-79

Donald N.Clark:  Protestant Christianity and the state: religious organisations as an

            example of civil society in South Korea

Kenneth M. Wells:  The place of religion in North Korean ideology

James A. Foley:  Abductions and divisions: connections between the Japanese

            abductees and Korean divided families

James E. Hoare:  A brush with history: opening the British Embassy Pyongyang,

            2001-02

BAKS 9 may be purchased from the printers, BBR, who also hold stocks of volumes 1-8.  For details of their service and prices, please view the BBR website at:

jim at jhoare10.fsnet.co.uk