[KS] Ku Sang 1919 - 2004

Young-Key Kim-Renaud kimrenau at gwu.edu
Tue May 11 02:21:49 EDT 2004

Thank you, Brother Anthony, for letting us know of the passing of a beautiful mind and a gentleman of Korea. Thank you, especially, for having made it possible for Ku Sang to touch so many hearts of the world.

My family and I are grateful to have been able to call him a friend, too.  When I last saw him last summer, he was still able to talk and I am glad I took a short video of him then. It's good to know that he doesn't have to suffer anymore.

I will be with you at Myongdong Cathedral on Thursday at 10am in my prayers. My father will be very sorry not to be there, either, because he is going in for a surgery.

Young-Key Kim-Renaud
The George Washington University