[KS] faculty positions available at Ewha

Stephen Epstein Stephen.Epstein at vuw.ac.nz
Wed May 12 06:57:48 EDT 2004

Dear all,

I've been asked to post the following announcement to the list.  If
you are interested, please respond directly to Ms. Lee and not to me:

>>Faculty positions are open at Ewha Womans University's GSTI
>>(Graduate School for Translation and Interpretation) division of
>>translation. Foreigners and Korean nationals are both welcome.

1. Position teaching Korean into English translation. Expertise in
literary translation welcome. Masters degree minimum requirement.
Teaching experience preferred. Salary and status depends on
qualification and is negotiatable, but would be approx. 40 million
won a year fo assistant professorship. Very much part-time in
nature -  4 classes (8hrs) a week with no additional responsibilities
except entrance exam, graduation exam & faculty meetings once a month
(not a must).

2.  English language. Language refinement courses such as writing,
advanced English, debate. Terms are similar to above.

3. If you are interested or have questions, contact Jean Young Lee
(Assistant Dean) at Ewha GSTI : 3277-3664 or
<mailto:jlee723 at ewha.ac.kr>jlee723 at ewha.ac.kr