[KS] RESOURCE> Descriptive Catalogue of the Korean BuddhistCanon(Muller)

Charles Muller acmuller at gol.com
Sat Oct 23 03:59:16 EDT 2004

From: Charles Muller, Lewis Lancaster
Subject: RESOURCE> Descriptive Catalogue of the Korean Buddhist Canon

A couple of people have written to me with preliminary responses
regarding problems in paragraph formatting and font display in our web
version of the _Descriptive Catalogue_. I am fairly certain that these
problems will only appear if you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer,
which often does not comply with some of the very basic W3C standards
with which this document was produced.

For example, on the opening page to the resource, if "Lewis Lancaster"
and "Sung Bae Park" are aligned on the left side, your browser is not
handling the document correctly (they should be centered).

For this, and all other documents published on my site, I strongly
recommend that you download and install the standard Mozilla browser, or
the lightweight Mozilla Firefox from http://www.mozilla.org  .

Regards,

Chuck