[KS] Conference on the Park Era

Afostercarter at aol.com Afostercarter at aol.com
Tue Sep 7 11:38:56 EDT 2004

Best wishes for what sounds a fascinating conference.

By the same token: Were someone to organize a meeting
on the state of South Korean politics today, 25 years later
- with the kwago ch'ongsan which this List merrily debated
two years ago now in full flood, largely targeted at the Parks
pere et fille - its title could well be: No Parking!

peace and love,
Aidan FC

AIDAN FOSTER-CARTER
Honorary Senior Research Fellow in Sociology & Modern Korea, Leeds University

17 Birklands Road, Shipley, West Yorkshire, BD18 3BY, UK
tel:    +44(0)  1274  588586             mobile:  +44(0)  7970  741307
 fax:   +44(0)  1274  773663             ISDN:   +44(0)   1274 589280
Email: afostercarter at aol.com               website:  www.aidanfc.net

This message is certified free of all known viruses of ill-will. However,
since communication is an inherently open-ended system, the sender
cannot accept responsibility for any ambiguity or misconstrual which
may occur in transmission. But he apologizes to everyone for everything,
just in case. Some recipients may experience allergic reactions to
fun or pun: please consult your local Zen master or Taoist practitioner.