[KS] Koreans scoring points

in cho insoocho at usc.edu
Wed Sep 8 12:08:08 EDT 2004

1)  When was the statue of Yi Sunsin in Sejongro erected:

Based on quick web search, I found:

It was commissioned to a famous sculpture Kim Saejung(1928-1986), former
professor of Seoul National University and director of National Museum of
Contemporary Art, Korea in 1966 and erected in 1968.

********************************
Insoo Cho
Assistant Professor
Department of Art History