[KS] Re: 11th Annual HMS Colloquium in the Korean Humanities at George Washington University, on Saturday, October 23, 2004

Young-Key Kim-Renaud kimrenau at gwu.edu
Thu Sep 23 23:53:17 EDT 2004

Dear Colleagues,

You are cordially invited to the 11th Annual Hahn Moo-Sook Colloquium in the Korean Humanities at The George Washington University, which meets on Saturday, October 23, 2004 ( http://www.gwu.edu/~media/pressrelease.cfm?ann_id=13210 ).

This year's topic is "Korean Education," and our invited speakers are Nancy Abelman, Michael Seth, and Jae Hoon Lim. Invited commentators are Gregg Brazinsky and Frederick Carriere.  For more details, please visit our website ( http://www.gwu.edu/~eall/special/hms2004.htm ).

Reservations are required, and please let us know as soon as possible, if you would like to attend.

Sincerely,

R. Richard Grinker, Young-Key Kim-Renaud, and Kirk W. Larsen
Conveners