[KS] Photos of Yanghwajin Foreigners Cemetery and Foreigners MuseumProject

Stefan Ewing sa_ewing at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 5 13:07:38 EDT 2005

Dear K-Flexx and other list members:

Perhaps you've already seen this, but you may wish to look through the
online versions of the books _Sajineuro Boneun Seoul_/_Sajinu^ro Ponu^n
So^ul_ (_Seoul Seen through Photographs_), Volumes 1 and 2, published by
Seoul Metropolitan Government in 2002.  (There's also a Volume 3, but it
covers the post-1945 era.)

I don't know specifically if there are any photos of Yanghwajin Foreigners
Cemetery, but I have found, for example, numerous photos that I havn't seen
anywhere else of the old streetcars in Seoul, something of particular
personal interest to me.

Here are the links:
Volume 1:
http://www.seoul.go.kr/life/life/culture/history_book/picture_seoul1/index.html