[KS] Pacific War and Korean War

Jonathan Best jbest at wesleyan.edu
Tue Aug 16 13:30:15 EDT 2005

Dear Ms. Cwiertka,

You might be interested  in looking at the catalogue of a recent, but
small, photographic exhibition (still touring in the U.S.) that took
as its theme just the approach to the Korean War that you indicate.
The title of exhibit and catalogue (the latter has two relevant and
worthwhile introductory essays) is Living Through the Forgotten War
(ISBN 0-972970-4-0-1), it was edited by Patrick Dowdey and was
published by Wesleyan University Press in 2004.

Jonathan Best

--
Jonathan W. Best
Art History Program, CFA