[KS] Pacific War and Korean War

Sunjoo Kim sunjookim1 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 13:19:12 EDT 2005

Dear List members,
Mr. Roger Marshutz recently donated his photographs - more than 1,000 - that
he took in Pusan and its vicinity from about 1953 to the Peabody museum at
Harvard. The museum is planning to have a special exhibition around
February, 2006. Most of images are available on-line. I hope the following
link works. If not, go to Peabody museum homepage, and search by "Korea."

http://www.peabody.harvard.edu/col/shortDisplay.cfm?StartRow=50

Sun Joo Kim