[KS] Korean Ghost Stories

Lauren W. Deutsch lwdeutsch at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 23 13:33:43 EDT 2005

The late Dr. Zo Zayong (Emille Museum) did a lot of research and most likely writing (in Korean) on Tokkebi, as well as collected and created a lot of images. He had an exhibition of his work at the GAMMA art gallery. His work, and that of his collaborator, hopefully is being conserved at the now closed Samshin Hoegwan near Songrisan.

Lauren Deutsch