[KS] Korean Ghost Stories

Kelly Jeong kyoojeong at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 14:19:11 EDT 2005

Hello Jina,

Prof. Kim Yolgyu has written on the subject, though I'm not sure how
extensively it's covered. The K. film scholar Kim Soyoung has a book
P'ant'asut'ik
hang'guk yonghwa: Kundaesong'ui yuryongdul, which contains essays on Korean
ghosts, also.

Kelly

--
Kelly Y. Jeong
Assistant Professor, Department of English