[KS] Korean Ghost Stories

Sunjoo Kim sunjookim1 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 25 13:57:14 EDT 2005

Dear Jina Kim,

KUmo sinhwa by Kim Si-sUp (±è½Ã½À, ±Ý¿À½ÅÈ­) from early ChosOn comes to my
mind. Also, following work might  interest you although it is not an
analysis of ghost stories per se.

Haboush, Jahyun Kim. ¡°Dead Bodies in the Postwar Discourse of Identity in
Seventeenth-Century Korea: Subversion and Literary Production in the Private
Sector.¡± The Journal of Asian Studies 62, no. 2 (2003): 415-42.

Best,

Sun Joo Kim