[KS] romanization absolutism

Stefan Ewing sa_ewing at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 5 01:28:37 EDT 2005

Thanks to Professor Muller for the tips regarding using Unicode encoding in
email.  I have generally been pleased with Microsoft's support for Hangul
and hanja input in other programs, and especially elswhere on the Internet.
It's a pity they don't allow Unicode encoding for outgoing emails in
Hotmail.  Maybe this experience will convince me to finally set up a proper
email account with my Internet Service Provider!

Stefan Ewing