[KS] Pinyin

Stefan Ewing sa_ewing at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 13 19:55:39 EDT 2005

Dear KS list members:

Let me extend a very belated thank you to Lawrence Driscoll for the
excellent Pinyin site to which he posted a link.  In fact, not only is the
site highly informative, but it has a quite aesthetically pleasing visual
design to boot!

Stefan Ewing

>From: "lawrence driscoll" <lawdri at hotmail.com>
>To: Koreanstudies at koreaweb.ws
>Subject: RE: [KS] Romanization  Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 03:52:29 +0000
>
>Dear Stefan et al:
>
>Regarding the Pinyin system that has come up in this discussion, may I
>suggest the below website.  It also includes a bibliography that goes
>beyond Pinyin.
>
>http://pinyin.info/
>
>Best regards,
>Lawrence Driscoll

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen
Technology
first two months FREE*.