[KS] Korea in World War II

Jody Zimniewicz jzimniewicz at Danoyes.COM
Tue May 3 11:32:12 EDT 2005

This is my first entry in the Korea web email, so any help or advice will be
much appreciated.  Am currently doing my Master's research on Korea during
WWII, and would like to interview, correspond, meet (am in the Chicago
area), etc. anyone who may have been around during that time from citizens
to soldiers.  Unfortunately, I do not speak Korean and will not have time to
learn it for the completion of this project. While I know that this limits
me, any suggestions will be of great help.  Thanks.
J.Z. Kopsky
jzimniewicz at danoyes.com <mailto:jzimniewicz at danoyes.com>

David A. Noyes & Company archives and reviews all outgoing and incoming
e-mail.  This e-mail, including any attachments, contains confidential
information, and is transmitted for the sole use of the intended recipient.
The information is based upon data available to the public and is not an
offer to sell or solicitation of offers to buy any securities mentioned
herein. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the
information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or
reply e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system.
Thank you.