[KS] international conference in December, near Seoul

"한도현" ecclehan at aks.ac.kr
Wed Nov 2 01:46:22 EST 2005

Dear colleagues,

The Academy of Korean Studies plans to hold an international conference on Cilivzation and Peace from December 5 to 7, 2005. This forum is sponsored by the Committee on the 60th Anniversary of Korean Liberation. In this conference, we will have Global Leaders' Address. We invited former president Kim Dae-Jung, former president von Weizsaecker, former president Mohammad Khatami, and Under-Secretary General of UN (Shashi Tharoor). And about forty distinguished scholars join this conference as either paper presenter or discussants. If you are in Korea from December 5 to 7, 2005, I cordially invite you to this forum. Your comments on this forum will be higly appreciated.

Forum office, 82-31-708-5303
web http://dialogue.aks.ac.kr/english/

Best wishes,
Do Hyun