[KS] Korean romanizations perplexities (again): a seorry state of affairs

curt curt at cola.iges.org
Wed Nov 2 11:21:12 EST 2005

Another problem with this volume is that the table of contents isn't
revealed on the publishers website for the book - nor at amazon or
anyplace else that I've seen the book for sale on-line. What other
chapters are there on Korean subjects? - besides the very interesting
sounding one on Gihwa already mentioned.
- Curt