[KS] Volunteer for Chairing Panel at 2006 AAS

michael Robinson robime at indiana.edu
Wed Oct 5 18:55:26 EDT 2005

Dear List:

there will be two individual papers panels at the AAS in San Francisco in 2006.  Normally the program committee rep for Korea does this job, but as I have two panels to cover (and I can't be on the program twice) I am looking for a volunteer....someone who will be at the Meetings and is willing to chair the panel of individual papers.  It is in prime time: Session 95 on Friday at 3:15 (4/7)  The Panel is loosely organized around History and Culture.  For those interested please contact me at robime at indiana.edu

Your one benefit for service is that you will be listed on the AAS 2006 Meetings Program.

Best Wishes,   Mike Robinson