[KS] Koreanstudies Digest, Vol 28, Issue 7

Matthew Benuska nuski at wolfenet.com
Sun Oct 9 10:21:31 EDT 2005

Hello,

Bruce Fulton compiled a list of Korean Fiction in English translation
(Korean American Historical Society published online in 1999) which may be
of use.  Feel free to link to it if you wish.

http://www.kahs.org/downloads/99KoreanFic.pdf

The source page is here.
http://www.kahs.org/resources.html

Best Regards,