[KS] question

Samuel Henderson samueljhenderson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 21:43:54 EDT 2005

Just to clarify, since I can't get the hangul to display using any encoding
-- the word in question is "mo-peul," (모플) right? Which in the
McCune-Reischauer system would be "mo-p'ul" (with a short u)?

I haven't found anything that looks like an answer (short for
"mobilization"?), but I just want to check that I'm looking for the right
thing.

Cheers,

Sam Henderson