[KS] film/drama class suggestions

Hyung Pai hyungpai at eastasian.ucsb.edu
Wed Oct 26 00:18:47 EDT 2005

Dear members,
I am in the process of developing a class on Korean film and TV
drama. I would appreciate recommendations for new books, articles,
and appropriate films for an introductory class targetted for
undergrads who are majoring in East Asian studies. I would also like
to know about web sites and contact info for vendors who sell DVDs or
videos. Sources on the Korean Wave phenomena and its cultural impact
on Japan, China and other countries would also be appreciate either
in English or Korean.  Thank you.