[KS] (street) map of Keijo

Todd Henry htodd98 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 7 17:28:03 EDT 2006

If the collection of maps suggested by others does not have what you are
looking for or the particular map is too small to read, you may want to try
to acquire "Keijo seimitsu chizu" (‹žé¸–§’n}), 1933.  (see the following
for bibliographic information:
http://www.ioc.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~harada/cgi-bin/kdbdetail.cgi?993).  It is the
most detailed and useful map of colonial Seoul I have found.  As I recall,
one copy is located at the Institute of Seoul Studies, City University of
Seoul.

Todd Henry
UCLA