[KS] Past Conference Programs

Cedar Bough Saeji umyang at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 05:04:02 EDT 2006

Going back again to the AAS website (thank you Bill McCloy!) I was able to
find the old AAS programs... I am still hoping for *AKSE, KSAA and
PACKS*information for various and assorted years (I have two years of
AKSE and
KSAA and only one year of PACKS).

This is a project being directed by Professor Kim Hyuk-rae (Yonsei) and of
course it's for the Korea Foundation.  I am just in charge of this small
portion of the background research-- and would hesitate to comment on the
overall project.  On the other hand, what I am doing is really interesting.
I now have made a table (Excel) where I can sort by author, school, year,
name of conference, etc.  with more categories still to come (such as
discipline, or whether the paper has been published).  I can see who is
really attending a lot of conferences, and find out what schools have
professors/grad students churning out lots of Korea related
papers. However, this data is only as effective as it is complete.  I'd hate
to give relatively little attention to the work of European scholars just
because I can't find all the AKSE conference programs on the internet.