[KS] South Korean Masculinities

Michael Robinson robime at indiana.edu
Wed Jan 4 17:17:03 EST 2006

Dear List:

We have an anthropologist doing a course on "Engendering East Asian Miracles" at IU this semester.  She would like to bring the IMF crisis in SK as well as the recent Hong Kong protests into some perspective.  Thus, She is looking for a piece on Korean Masculinity and the IMF Crisis.  There is of course the Seungsook Moon piece in Under Construction, but I seem to think I saw something on gender and the IMF crisis publsihed recently.  Can anyone help me?

Mike Robinson