[KS] Korean song about the Hamhung evacuation (Noh Kwang Woo )

Richard Miller rcmiller at wisc.edu
Thu Jan 12 21:39:25 EST 2006

Thanks to everyone who helped with these questions (Noh Kwang Woo, Sung Cho,
So Inhwa, Stephen Epstein, Wayne Patterson, and now Stefan Ewing. I actually
just found the composer/lyricist myself using the bizarre method of reading
the liner notes on the CD in our library. Well, I hadn't gotten into the
library until today...I did not have the full dates for Hyeon In until this
reply, however.

Once again, the KS listmembers come through with flying colors.

Richard

Richard Miller
University of Wisconsin-Madison
http://mywebspace.wisc.edu/rcmiller/web/