[KS] Kisaeng

Pete Morriss pete.morriss at nuigalway.ie
Mon Jan 16 11:09:34 EST 2006

Dear All,
	Intrigued by all the publicity about the filming of Memoirs
of a Geisha, one of my students asked me if she could find out more
about the Korean equivalent.  That's outside my main field, so I
immediately thought of this list.  Does anybody know of anything -
fiction, non-fiction, film, or whatever - that might give an insight
into the lives of kisaeng?  Unfortunately, only English-language
sources would be of any use in this case.
	Many thanks,
		Pete Morriss

Pete Morriss (Dr.)
Department of Political Science and Sociology,
National University of Ireland, Galway
Ireland