[KS] Korea and Her Neighbours

Henny Savenije webmaster at henny-savenije.pe.kr
Tue Jul 11 10:59:08 EDT 2006

If you have a good OCR program it is a matter of half a day work to
scan the whole thing and convert it to text. You just need someone to
proofread and correct the small mistakes which are inevitable.

At 04:52 PM 7/11/2006, Thomas Duvernay wrote:

>I have a first edition copy of volume one on order right now.  I'm
>not sure when I'll receive it, but I'll have it put to text soon
>after it arrives.
>

>Thomas

Henny (Lee Hae Kang)
-----------------------------
http://www.henny-savenije.pe.kr Portal to all my sites
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr (in English) Feel free
to discover Korea with Hendrick Hamel (1653-1666)
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr/indexk2.htm In Korean
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr/Dutch In Dutch
http://www.vos.henny-savenije.pe.kr Frits Vos Article about Witsen
and Eibokken and his first Korean-Dutch dictionary
http://www.cartography.henny-savenije.pe.kr (in English) Korea
through Western Cartographic eyes
http://www.hwasong.henny-savenije.pe.kr Hwasong the fortress in Suwon
http://www.oldKorea.henny-savenije.pe.kr Old Korea in pictures