[KS] AKSE 2007_Panel on North Korea

Ruediger Frank rfrank at koreanstudies.de
Thu Jul 13 11:17:53 EDT 2006

Dear colleagues,

I am thinking about organizing a panel on economic, political and social changes in North
Korea at the next AKSE Conference at Dourdan, France (April 2007); for details, see
www.akse.uni-kiel.de). If you are interested to be one of the 3 presenters or 2
discussants, please let me know (ruediger.frank at univie.ac.at). I would prefer
contributions based on a rigorous methodological framework from the respective
disciplines. No normative policy papers or opinion pieces, please. The deadline for
submitting proposals is August 31; so please respond by July 25th with a brief outline and
be ready to deliver a formal abstract by August 15th.

Best,

Ruediger Frank

Professor
University of Vienna/Korea University