[KS] Finding photos

Vladimir Tikhonov vladimir.tikhonov at ikos.uio.no
Thu Jun 15 03:39:43 EDT 2006

Dear Michael (if I may),

A nice photo of Na HyesOk  wearing impressive monastic clothes in
Haeinsa, is included into <Na HyesOk P'yOngjOn> (ChOng Kyuung, Chungang
M &B, 2003, p. 283). Another photo of Na in her declining years is also
there, p. 294. Kim IryOp sunim's photos are quite many. One, for
example, is reproduced in Ha Ch'unsaeng, <KkaedarUm Ui kkot>, YOrae,
1998, p.67 (and there are several more pictures further in the book).

Best wishes,

Vladimir

--
Vladimir Tikhonov,
Department of Culture Studies and Oriental Languages,

http://www.geocities.com/volodyatikhonov/volodyatikhonov.html
Electronic classrooms: East Asian/Korean Society and Politics:
                        http://folk.uio.no/vladimit/eastasianstudies.htm
                        http://www.geocities.com/uioeastasia2002/main.html
                        East Asian/Korean Religion and Philosophy:

http://www.geocities.com/uioeastasia2003/classroom.html