[KS] trips to DPRK this summer and fall

Mario mario at mariod.net
Mon Jun 19 18:15:15 EDT 2006

I went to Pyongyang a few years back for a work-related trip; our group had
to jump through all kind of State Department hoops and then had to deal with
PRC visas also (you have to fly into DPRK either from PRC or Russia after
getting an entry visa from the local embassy).  I would imagine tourists
would have an even harder time of it.

Mario

  _____