[KS] trips to DPRK this summer and fall

Tracy Stober sayyes2korea at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 13:50:39 EDT 2006

Dear all list members,
  According to New Korea Tours, Korean American citizens are being allowed to visit North Korea 'for the the first time ever'.  Please check out the website  http://www.newkoreatours.com/
  I was wondering if such tours had ever occured at this magnitude before, and whether or not the United States had limited the travel of its' Korean American citizens.  I believe American citizens have been allowed to visit under certain circumstances.

  Thank you for your help.  I was also wondering if anyone was interested in taking part in one of these tours this year.

  Sincerely,
  Tracy Stober
  MA International Relations-Korea Studies
  UW-Seattle