[KS] American Cruiser in the East

Thomas Duvernay bluelake at handong.edu
Thu Jun 29 01:41:48 EDT 2006

As a project, students in my Korean history class typed several historical texts into Word files.  Because of the age of the books (before 1923), they are now in the public domain.  The first one I put up is a compilation of chapters about Korea from the book American Cruiser in the East by John D. Ford (USN), published in 1905.

I have not had a chance to completely proof-read the text file, so if there are any major problems that you see, please let me know.

http://www.koreanarchery.org/AmericanCruiser.doc

Thomas Duvernay