[KS] The rhetoric of chunghung

Jiyul Kim jiyulkim at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Mar 4 14:28:13 EST 2006

I want to thank Profs. Ledyard and Robinson for their comments - they
have been most helpful and illuminating. John Frankl's questions alerted
me to an obviously important dimension to the issue. And I thank Cedar
Bough Saeji's suggestions on further exploring culture policies of the
1970s.

Jiyul Kim