[KS] Korea Linguistic Association

W.Choi at lse.ac.uk W.Choi at lse.ac.uk
Sat Mar 4 17:00:52 EST 2006

Dear Ms. Joy Kim,

Thank you for your swift response.  I will find the first book but the second, I have it with me.  When I borrowed it, I was slightly concerned that although this was published by Hankuk Munwhasa, its original print was in Pyongyang.  Would you, or anyone else have an idea of what this implicates?  My suspicion is that this could be a distorted view and history of the Ohakhae.

Many thanks,
Lia
IH Dept., LSE