[KS] Korea Linguistic Association

Joy Kim joykim at usc.edu
Sat Mar 4 13:28:49 EST 2006

I could not find English works, but the following two books might be of help.

李克魯 Yi, Kŭng-no.
苦鬪四十年 / 李克魯著 Kotu sasimnyŏn / Yi Kŭng-no chŏ.
Kotu 40-yŏn
서울市 : 乙酉文化社, 1947. Sŏul-si : Ŭryu Munhwasa, 1947.
1, 90 p. ;  19 cm.

정순기. Chŏng, Sun-gi.
조선어학회와그활동/ 정순기외. Chosŏnŏ Hakhoe wa kŭ hwaltong / Chŏng Sun-gi oe.
서울 : 한국문화사, 2001.  Sŏul : Hanguk Munhwasa, 2001.
151 p. ; 23 cm.

Joy Kim
Curator, Korean Heritage Library http://www.usc.edu/isd/korean
University of Southern California